Our Well Wishers & Supporters
United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues (UNFPII)-UN Trust Fund, World Council of Churches, Geneva- Switzerland, mama Cash, Netherlands, Global Fund for women, Government of India and Sonali Public Shiksha Samiti Guna Madhya Pradesh.
- Dr. Rameshwar Oraon- Chairman National Commission for Scheduled Tribe (NCST), New Delhi.
- Mr Amardeep Kachhap, New Delhi
- Dr. Muniraju S.B. New Delhi
- Dr. M.L. Mathur, New Delhi
- Mr Manohar Kujur Middlesex- London UK
- Mr. R.J.Lakra, 55 University Street Koln, Germany
- Mr Suresh Kachhap, General Manager DIC, Raigarh- Chhatisgarh
- Mr Kulranjan Toppo Engineer New Delhi
- Mr Kashmir Ekka Engineer New Delhi
- Fr. Marianus Toppo, Director ISI New Delhi,
- United Nations parmanent Forum on Indigenous Issues
- Mamma cash, Netherlands
- Global Fund For Women
- Government Of India (Ministry Of Tribal Affairs, Planning Commission)